Monday, August 13, 2007

Affiliate Program Review

By: Tony Pescatore

Before you join an affiliate program you should do a little research about which affiliate program you intend to join into and promote. It's better to find out a few answers beforehand then once you re in full swing promoting it.

Doing an affiliate program review you firstly find out if it cost you anything to join. If there is are charge I would look elsewhere considering most are without doubt free of charge.

I usually choose my affiliate programs from Clickbank, they have thousands of information product vendors. Information products include e-books, audio teleconferences, video tutorials, and software which are all in digital form not physical. When choosing your affiliate program go to Clickbank Marketplace and look for the following factors of an affiliate program.

What is the commission paid I would go for 50 % plus if under 50% I would want to find out why otherwise I cross it off my list of affiliate program review recommendations.

How much have the affiliates earned per sale in the past taking refunds into consideration.

How many of the sales are referred by affiliates. If the % is 60% that means 60% of the sales are made by the affiliates and the other 40% by the product vendor's own promotion.

[Read full article]

No comments: